Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cat Show

A few weekends ago, I went to a cat show in Somerset, NJ..works of the CFA (Cat Fancier's Association) and Garden State Cat Club. Cat shows are always a treat. My favourite part, aside from all the crazy cat people, has to be the decorated cages that the owners put their cats on display in. You'll see what I mean in photos below. I took two rolls of film and a bunch of digital...the developing of the film is sub-par, but I guess I couldn't expect much better from Walgreens. With the exception of PhotoZone in parsippany and Chester Camera, there are pretty much no camera stores in the Morris County area anymore.

clones
1 disinterested cat
cat being fed babyfood
winner
2 disinterested cat
a man and his cage
interested cats, disinterested owner
harry potter
more babyfood
primp time
fit for a king
3 disinterested cat
excessively primped
if you look closely, you can see this little gremlin of a cat
pretty kitty
Hawaiian kitty
like owner, like cat
hello
baldy
mutually interested
hello, sir
wooden cage
cat in the bag?
pep talk
uhh...
Under da seaaaa
aww
hello pretty kitty
fluffy
fluffy
flying fluffy


-k

1 comment:

giganticrobot said...

hahahah I'm sorry I missed this